A stunning pair of existing mature PRUNUS ‘Kiku Shidare Sakura’ – Pink Weeping Cherry, take centre-stage at the front. Grouping of MAGNOLIA ‘Blanchard’ – Evergreen Magnolia for screening to the left of the house, and a mature ULMUS glabra ‘Pendula’ – Weeping Elm
This beautiful heritage property is located on the shores of Lake Hayes.
Lovely existing plantings from original build over 100 years ago complimented with a blend of new deciduous and evergreen plantings. Formal Eleagnus – Silverberry hedging and stands of Magnolia grandiflora Blanchard – Evergreen Magnolia providing strategically placed screening.
To the north of property, groupings of both specimen deciduous and evergreen trees providing great seasonal colour.
A special property with amazing heritage and class – you can visit and book a stay here at this lovely property – www.lakehayes.com
Stunning ULMUS glabra ‘Pendula’ – Weeping Elm specimen in blossom early spring
Grouping of deciduous & evergreen trees lining gentle, meandering pathway leading to the lake. These include: (click on links to find out more about these trees)
- FRAXINUS americana – American Ash
- ULMUS procera ‘Louis Van Houtte’ – Golden Elm
- CEDRUS atlantica – Altas Cedar
- CEDRUS deodara – Himalayan Cedar
- CUPRESSUS macrocarpa – Macrocarpa Cypress
- CUPRESSUS torulosa ‘Bowral’ – Himalayan Cypress
- CUPRESSOCYPARIS leylandii – Green Leylandii
- CUPRESSOCYPARIS leylandii ‘Robinsons Gold’ – Gold Leylandii
- PINUS sylvestris – Scots Pine
- SEQUIOA sempervirens – Californian Redwood
Tidy ELAEAGNUS ebbingeii – Paper Bush hedging frame this border leading to the homestead.