Matakauri Lodge – stunning, prestigious resort situated on the shores of Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown, which includes native trees & shrubs. A beautiful setting tucked into the hillside looking out towards the rugged peaks of Remarkables’ Cecil & Walter Peak. Well worth a stay and visit!
Easy Big Trees have supplied a large range of native trees and shrubs including:
- Native Red, Silver & Mountain Beech – Nothofagus
- Native Broadleaf – Griselinia
- Native Rata – Metrosideros umbellata
- Native Kohuhu – Pittosporum
- Native Ribbonwood & Lacebark – Plagianthus & Hoheria
Trees as shown in these beautiful images, to help provide screening and complement this lovely world renown lodge. Voted one of the top 5 lodges in NZ.
(photos courtesy of Matakauri Lodge)